Saturday, June 4, 2011

Angie - The Good Sister

Angie:

100 Pull-Ups
100 Push-Ups
100 Sit-Ups
100 Squats

You must complete the entire exercise before moving on to the next.

OR

50 Pull-Ups
50 KB Swings
50 Double-Unders (ug..)
50  OH Squats


Unlike "Annie", I very much enjoy "Angie". In fact, there was a time where I tried to do this WOD every month.. I didn't do it since March, so it was fun doing it again - and I improved my time by almost four minutes!

Oh, and yes, it was a blood bath today! Aside from all of the murdered June bugs, I bruised my heel (how? Because I'm stubborn and stupid... 'nuff said), worked on DUs (and have a bunch of whip marks), and did so many sit-ups, I've literally worn my "tether region" raw and bloody! (Yeah, I don't know either - just... just don't ask.)

On the bright side, We cleaned the floor after we were done! That's the power of Pine-Sol BABY!


No comments:

Post a Comment