Thursday, June 2, 2011

Annie: AKA "The Harlot"

Annie:
50 - 40 - 30 - 20 - 10 of:

Double Unders
Sit-Ups


*I have other names for Annie other than "The Harlot", but fearing sensitive ears are reading this (ears... ...reading... right...) I'll refrain from expounding.

The simple fact of the matter is that I really don't like Double Unders! The "DUs" and I have been at an uneasy truce for several months now, but I'm quickly seeing more and more WODs including them. Ergo - it time to have my own proverbial "Arab Spring" with the that tyrant simply known as "DU".

As of today, the DU is pretty much running the table, although I dropped my Annie time almost two minutes from January ( but don't get too excited, my time was abysmal then, and is still pretty crappy now). Because of this, I'm going to make it a point to do Annie every other week until I drop to a sub-ten time.

Wish me luck. I'm a gonna need it.



This was almost a year ago to the day
This was September - still pretty bad

No comments:

Post a Comment