Sunday, September 18, 2011

FIGHT GONE BAD 6!

This was a GREAT WOD! Thanks for CrossFit Omaha!

Fight Gone Bad

Three rounds of:

Wall-ball: 20 pound ball, 10 ft target. (Reps)
Sumo deadlift high-pull: 75 pounds (Reps)
Box Jump: 20" box (Reps)
Push-press: 75 pounds (Reps)
Row: calories (Calories)
Rest

In this workout you move from each of five stations after one minute.

The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of "rotate," the athlete moves to next station immediately. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.

I didn't do as good as I wanted, but as I watched "Phil", "Ricky", "Stacy", and the other elites, I realized that there's a bit-o- gaming to get the best score. I'm sure I can do better next time!






 Also - True to my commitment:

True to my commitment, I committed to, and (true to my word) did the Lumberjack 20. My legs were toast, I didn't have energy, and I just wanted to go and watch some football, but I grinded through.

Lumberjack 20

20 Deadlifts 275#
400m run
20 KB swings 2p
400m run
20 OH Squats 115#
400m run
20 Burpees
400m run
20 Chest to Bar Pull-Ups
400m run
20 Box Jump 24"
400m run
20 DB squat Cleans 45#
400m run

Just glad that I made it through!

No comments:

Post a Comment